Welcome to Swappermania!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Mail Call 2/9/15

Hi I uploaded Part 1 of my Monday Mail Call, here is the link.  
Let me know what you think! 
And please LIKE/Comment on my video page too.

http://youtu.be/WxyN9A6az68


(The end cut off short because I use my iPhone to record my videos, and my kids (and I) had it all full of pictures! I had to delete a ton, and then re-load and edit the video to get it to work this week.)
Part 2 will hopefully be done tomorrow if the snow forecasted doesn't cause my Internet to go down (it probably will).  I'll just update here on my blog when Part 2 is finished and uploaded.  




Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and thanks for hitting the thumbs up and commenting too.  
It lets me know people have seen my video.





Related Links:

Fun Mail Saturday
February Swap: Happy Mail
GLOSSARY: What is a FB? LB? SB? Goodie Bag? Deco?
ATC Basics / What Are ATCs?

No comments:

Post a Comment