Welcome to Swappermania!

Monday, February 2, 2015

MONDAY MAIL CALL 2/2/15




(Click on photo to see larger version.)


I used to LOVE mail call when I was in the Army. Except that in Basic Training you had to open it right there and if you had treats, had to share it with everyone... lol. They didn't want food in the barracks (rodents, etc.)  I still love getting mail.

My new video is up. My first Mail Call Monday video was fun to make.

All addresses are covered in green sticky notes to protect the innocent...lol.

 Thank you everybody for filling my mailbox and making me smile when I got my mail today! (See previous post about walking to the mailbox in cold, wind, ice, snow, etc.)

Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and thanks for hitting the thumbs up and commenting too.  It lets me know people have seen my video.







Related Links:

Fun Mail Saturday
February Swap: Happy Mail
GLOSSARY: What is a FB? LB? SB? Goodie Bag? Deco?
ATC Basics / What Are ATCs?




No comments:

Post a Comment