SIGN UP FOR DECEMBER SWAPS HERE:
Sign up by Dec. 15, send items by Dec. 30
Items postmarked after Dec. 30 will be marked REFUSED - RETURNED TO SENDER. I am not responsible for lost/late mail.
Once all items are received, I will email everyone to let you know that they are being mailed back out, so you will know when to expect them.
Hostess name: Barbi Tvrdik
Details on N&N FBs:
Friendship books must be neat, not just a bunch of pieces of paper strewn together. They cannot be slams, friendship sheets or crams.
What is a FB?
Here are some links that should help:
What is a N&N FB?
N&N FB = Nice & Neat Friendship Book
Guidelines for N&N FB swaps on this blog:
1. There will be NO staples in the front cover.
2. The FB should be laminated with packing tape, shelf liner, or laminating sheets.
3. Lamination should be done neatly.
4. Embellishments should be added to the cover. Embellishments include glitter, stickers, foil borders, sequins, ribbon, a nice background, cloth flowers. You can also do something fancy with pictures. Basically just a picture covered with lamination isn't a N&N FB.
5. Addresses should be printed legibly or typed.
6. Make it nice AND neat. Ask yourself whether you are proud of your work or not.
7. For established N&N FBs, please make sure your partner hasn't previously signed it.